Open as PDF
4. Depress the spindle lock button (C) while carefully rotating the saw blade by hand until the lock engages.
5. Keeping the button depressed, use the other hand and the wrench provided to loosen the blade screw. (Turn
clockwise, left-hand threads)
6. Remove the blade screw (E), outer blade clamp (F) and blade (G). The inner blade clamp (I), may be left on
Installing a Blade
1. Unplug the saw.
2. With the arm raised, the lower guard held open and the guard bracket raised, place the blade on the spindle
and against the inner blade clamp with the teeth at the bottom of the blade pointing toward the back of the saw.
3. Assemble the outer blade clamp onto the spindle.
4. Install the blade screw and, engaging the spindle lock, tighten the screw firmly with wrench provided. (Turn
counterclockwise, left-hand threads.)
5. Return the guard bracket to its original position and firmly tighten the guard bracket screw to hold bracket in
• The guard bracket must be returned to its original position and the
screw tightened before activating the saw.
• Failure to do so may allow the guard to contact the spinning saw
blade resulting in damage to the saw and severe personal injury.
Transporting the Saw
WARNING: To reduce the risk of serious personal injury, turn off the tool and disconnect it from the power
source before attempting to move it, change accessories or make any adjustments accept as written in laser
In order to conveniently carry the miter saw from place to place, a carrying handle has been included on the top of
the saw arm and hand indentations in the base, as shown in Figure 4.
RAIL SET SCREW
BENCH MOUNTING HOLES