Open as PDF
DSL-G684T Wireless ADSL Router User Guide
Using the Setup Wizard - For Wireless LAN connections:
1. Click the Enable AP box to allow the router to operate in the wireless environment.
2. The SSID identifies members of the Service Set. Accept the default name or change it to something else. If
the default SSID is changed, all other devices on the wireless network must use the same SSID.
3. The wireless Channel number is available from your Internet Service Provider (ISP). What channels are
available for use by the access point depends on the local regulatory environment. Remember that all devices
communicating with the device must use the same channel (and use the same SSID). Use the drop-down
menu to select the channel used for your 802.11g wireless LAN.
4. If network Security is not used, click the None radio button.
5. Click Next to go to the next window and complete the Setup Wizard.
Notice For initial configuration of the Router, make sure that None is selected. It is more
important first to make sure that your wireless network is functioning properly.