Open as PDF
DSL-G684T Wireless ADSL Router User Guide
Wireless Settings window – 802.1x
1. Make sure the Enable AP checkbox at the top of the window has been ticked.
2. Under Security, click the WPA radio button.
3. Click the 802.1x radio button.
4. Under Server IP Address, enter the IP address of the RADIUS server.
5. Under Port, enter a port number, or accept the default.
6. Under Secret, enter a password (1-63 characters).
7. Under Group Key Interval, enter a Time (in seconds) after which the Group Key is changed automatically.
8. Click Apply.