Open as PDF
DSL-G684T Wireless ADSL Router User Guide
5. After compiling the list of MAC addresses as desired, click the Apply button to enforce access control for the
MAC addresses in the list.
To remove any MAC address from the list, click the radio button in the left column of the list for the MAC address to
be removed and click the Apply button.
Configure Multiple SSID
Multiple SSID cannot be used if the access point has either WEP or WPA enabled. This must first be disabled in the
Wireless Settings window located in the Home directory.
To configure multiple SSID:
1. Disable WEP or WPA in the Wireless Settings window of the Home directory.
2. Click in the Enable Multiple SSID option box to select it.
3. Enter the SSID you want to add.
4. Click the Add button to add the SSID to the list.
5. Click the Apply button to enable the listed SSIDs.
To remove an SSID from the list, click the radio button in the left column of the list for the SSID to be removed and
click the Apply button.