need rubber diaphram that goes under on/off switch. Who sells this part and what is the part number?

Asked by James Boring on 02/06/2010 4  Answers

ManualsOnline posted an answer 8 years, 2 months ago

The ManualsOnline team has found the manual for this product! We hope it helps solve your problem. Get the Manual Here
2 This is a common problem. Any sources?
Was this answer helpful?
1 did you find the diaphragm? I need one too. azcarfixer@yahoo. com
Was this answer helpful?
0 I am also in need of one..?? where can i purchase one?
Was this answer helpful?

Add Your Answer

Please Note: Do not submit personal information as it will be displayed online.