Open as PDF
Reference Manual for the Model FVS318 Cable/DSL ProSafe VPN Firewall
Virtual Private Networking 6-17
7. From the Options menu at the top of the Security Policy Editor window, select Global Policy
8. Increase the Retransmit Interval (seconds) period to 45.
9. Check the Allow to Specify Internal Network Address checkbox and click OK.
Configure the VPN Client Identity
In this step, you will provide information about the remote VPN client PC. You will need to
• The PreShared Key that you configured in the FVS318.
• Either a fixed IP address or a “fixed virtual” IP address of the VPN client PC.