Open as PDF
4. Click on “INTERNET PROTOCOL (TCP/IP)” and then select “Properties” to setup
5. Click on “Use the following IP address” and set the IP address and subnet mask
1. Before changing the PC network setting,
please write down the original network
setting in order to recover the original
setting after the setup. (for static IP users)
2. The IP address should be
192.168.1.XXX. The setting of “XXX”
could be set from 1 to 254 Do not use 10
since 192.168.1.10 is the default IP ); the
subnet mask is 255.255.255.0.
STEP 3: VIDEO WEB SERVER SETTINGS
1. To configure the Server IP, please click twice to enter the setup.
2. Key in the User Name, Password, and Server IP (The default setting for the User Name is
admin and the default Password is admin ; Server IP is 192.168.1.10, Port : 80). Click on
OK to connect.