Open as PDF
INTRODUCTION & FEATURES:
Thank you for purchasing the IP Video Router and TLR-DVR Controller. This is an internet
based digital video server capable of connecting up to 2 channels of video sources. The Video
Web Server turns a standalone recorder into an IP-enabled, networkable recorder. It broadcasts
compressed live video on-line (Intranet/Internet) via an Ethernet connection. It also enables DVR
series products and cameras to connect to the internet for remote monitoring or remote control.
This is a self-contained Web Server, meaning that you can access the camera server by
browsing the website over the internet using a standard browser (such as Explorer or Netscape).
The user friendly intuitive software allows for simple management, configuration and monitoring.
The system contains an image compression chipset that is capable of delivering standard JPEG
and real-time video into a limited network bandwidth
• Compatible with most CCTV Products.
• Empowers all video output devices watching and controlling on the Internet or LAN.
• Auto Network Reconnection (ANR).
• Support alarm triggers recording & watch dog function.
• Support Dynamic IP address via a Router.
• Support 4 alarm inputs.
• Duplex function, record and playback simultaneously at client site.
• Auto e-mail warning system & images uploading function (to FTP site) that will remind you
if an external alarm was triggered.
• Intelligent non-stoppable recording function after ANR.
• Support Multi AP screens and HTTP display (IE browser).
• Unique video player.