Open as PDF
Super Finish 27 • 31
Never put your fingers, hands or any other parts of the body into the
Never point the spray gun at yourself, other persons or animals.
Never use the spray gun without safety guard.
Do not treat a spraying injury as a harmless cut. In case of injury to
the skin through coating materials or solvents, consult a doctor
immediately for quick and expert treatment. Inform the doctor
about the coating material or solvent used.
The operating instructions state that the following points must
always be observed before starting up:
1. Faulty units must not be used.
2. Secure WAGNER spray gun using the safety catch on the
3. Ensure that the unit is properly earthed. The connection
must take place through a correctly earthed two-pole and earth
4. Check allowable operating pressure of high-pressure hose and
5. Check all connections for leaks.
The instructions regarding regular cleaning and maintenance of the
unit must be strictly observed.
Before any work is done on the unit or for every break in work the
following rules must be observed:
1. Release the pressure from spray gun and hose.
2. Secure the WAGNER spray gun using the safety catch
on the trigger.
3. Switch off unit.
Attention: Danger of injury by injection!
Airless units develop extremely high spraying pressures.