Open as PDF
DSL-G684T Wireless ADSL Router User Guide
The PVC pull-down menu offers eight virtual connections available for configuration. The default PVC used by the
Router is labeled Pvc0. Any additional connections that are configured must have a VPI/VCI combination that is unique
to the Router. These numbers will have been already been established by your service provider on their network.
To add a new virtual connection:
1. Select the new PVC to configure from the pull-down menu.
2. Enter the values for the VPI and VCI given to you by your service provider.
3. To activate the VC, select Enabled from the Virtual Circuit pull-down menu.
4. Configure the WAN Settings and Connection Type as desired.
5. To save the new settings, click the Save and Reboot button (Tools > System). The new connection will
activate upon restarting.
In the example below, a new PVC (Pvc1) has been added using the WAN Settings window. The connection is setup as a
Configure new PVC
The new PVC that appears can be configured separately in other windows availailable in the Advanced directory.